Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Cup of Tea after a lil Gift Swap

I am currently curled up on the couch watching Charmed season 2 on Netflix with my snuggly girlfriend and drinking tea. This is actually nothing new but for the tea itself.

Today I received in the mail the first 2 of 12 Solstice Swap Gifts from my Herbal Solstice Swap Ring on PoppySwap from Worts + Cunning and Good4You.

It is from Worts + Cunning that I received the tea, and am currently drinking Flower Song

I'll have a thorough review on all products, with pictures, later. For now I'll just say that it is tasty with a dollop of raw Alaskan honey.

I've also tried Worts + Cunning Merriment elixir and I must say...I'm a lil anxious about sending out my own elixirs after this one. lol I feel like I still have a lot to learn.

I'm very excited about this and can't wait to share with you all ^_^

Blessed Be,

HedgeWife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Azure Green

AzureGreen- Celebrating All Paths to the Divine