Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lucky Mojo

For those of you interested in updates about my goings on...

I just ordered the book
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Cat Yronwode
This, and reading her articles on Hoodoo in Theory and Practice are the first steps in taking her course on Hoodoo and Rootworking.

I've been wanting to take this course since I heard about it from my friend Edward 2...3 years ago. The homework is in depth, the articles well researched, and the spells...well...seem intense.
I look forward to learning more.

To see inside Cat Yronwode's Lucky Mojo, here is a great video I found online.






After calculating...
Not counting the book, which I purchase via E-bay,
It will cost me $104 for the course (plus $12 shipping, if I read the website correctly)
Plus, the required purchased form her shop will be $157.50 (this includes the shipping cost of $10 x 4 as the purchases must be bought over time).
Here's hoping I get a lot of readings >.<
lol

Hoodoo Blessings,

HedgeWife

1 comment:

  1. I have passed the course that she offers and it is worth it. I really think you will enjoy yourself. The book is an amazing resource of information and so is her website.

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Azure Green

AzureGreen- Celebrating All Paths to the Divine