Thursday, November 1, 2012

Full Moon Elixir Harvesting

Tonight, at midnight no less, I'll be harvesting my Hawthorn Heartache Elixir.
It's been brewing for 3 weeks now and I think a Friday morning under the full moon would be more than perfect for such a blend.

My Heartache Elixir contains hawthorn berries, rosehips, fine brandy and raw Alaskan honey.
It is then infused with the energy or both rose quartz and bloodstone to enhance the hawthorn and rose properties including aiding the heart and the blood.

Benefits of Hawthorn Heartache Elixir include
Aiding blood pressure and blood circulation
Strengthening the heart both physically and emotionally
Aiding those suffering from grief, loss, and heartbreak

I made a large batch of this elixir as I will be sending some to my grandmother, who has suffered many family losses this past year, and I will also be sending some to those participating in the Herbal Solstice Swap on PoppySwap with me.
Depending on how things go, I might be offering the Heartache Elixir on my etsy store soon in small amounts.
If you're interested in trying this elixir, let me know and I can work out sending you a small sample for a minimal price and shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Azure Green

AzureGreen- Celebrating All Paths to the Divine