Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday

Happy 25th Birthday Herbal Healer Academy!

In my newsletter from Herbal Healer, Marijah McCain wrote:


"We are celebrating 25 years now at Herbal Healer Academy. We have come a long way since I started this company with a $50.00 investment.

It all started with the Herbology Course and then came products to sell. After many years of research and talking with thousands of you, I have found some of the best natural medicines available. I am very particular about the products I offer, if I won't take them myself, I wouldn't sell them. They have to be safe and cause no side effects and be effective.

Many of the HHA Members have been with us since the beginning and I would like to say thank you for sticking with us through the thick and thin. We have had some rocky times, but perseverance and the truth always prevails. I have no regrets, which is really amazing when you think about it.

There is a sign on my wall that say "Goal: To generate the most reputable, results oriented, natural medicine supplier and alternative healing correspondence educator on the planet" Sums it up nicely, and thank you all!"

I am so happy to be a student of Herbal Healer Academy's Herbology course and hope to see many more anniversary notes in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Azure Green

AzureGreen- Celebrating All Paths to the Divine