Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Crystal Companion: Araceli

This is my new crystal companion, Araceli.
The name means altar in the sky. When I was interested in the name of this friend I got a definite "air" feeling and that there was an "ah" sound to the name.
Then meditated with is and had an image of sitting on the edge of a clif, wind blowing in my face, deep cavern below, and the sky all around me like I was floating in a sacred place in the sky.
Araceli means "altar in the sky." I thought it was appropriate.

Another amazing thing about this crystal, which I didn't notice until after I bought it, was that there is a tiny angelic being image in it.

I don't know if you can see it but there is a head, wings and even a bit of a halo around this being that can only be seen through this side of the crystal (and not on the opposite side at all)

Very excited about this crystal companion. You can also check out a previous post to see my other crystal comapnion, Aysu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Azure Green

AzureGreen- Celebrating All Paths to the Divine